Jay's Wine Notes Blog

Where I can spew forth phrases like "hints of tar" and try to convince you/me that I enjoyed that.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I have been SLACKING!

For all two of you out there who read this blog (that'd be me and... uh.. yeah.) I've been slacking hard. I've got 5 bottles I have to do a write up on. Hopefully my mind can recall all the goodness I've drank in the last three weeks.

The good news is that of the bottles I've had so far from the mixed case, there are only two I am not a huge fan of so far; the Shiraz I talked about being one. Unfortunately the other was the Zin (and the ONLY ONE!!!) in the case. It was ok. I've had better. FYI: whatever current Ravenswood Vintner's you can get is my 'benchmark' for Zins. Review coming.

And yes, I know the Ravenswoods aren't great Zins, but I challenge you to find a more tasty bottle for $11 or less. C'mon, I dare ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home